Begin with the END IN MIND
Control Your OWN DESTINY or someone else will - Sean Covey
- Counselors are here to help with all issues; personal, academic and/or career/college planning. It is easy to make an appointment with your counselor. Just stop by the office and speak with Ms. Nelson.
- Get off to the right start by attending school, completing homework on time, studying for tests and quizzes, communicate with teachers.
- Keep up on your grades with PowerSchool
- Get involved - join a club or sport.
- Continue earning your community service hours. You need 75 hours to graduate from high school. Make it your goal to complete this by the end of your freshman year.
- Remember that quarter and final grades in each class are reported on a transcript. A transcript is a resume for college.
- Begin to discover your interest and make a game plan with Naviance.
- Start now to make your do list for college by using a College Preparation Checklist